Xenith provides innovative solutions to meet your digital and hardcopy document requirements.
Our solutions are often a source of competitive advantage for our customers by making them more productive, secure, sustainable and efficient.
Established in 1978 and based in London, we are Xerox's number one partner in Managed Print Services (UK and Ireland). Our client list includes some of the best known UK and global businesses across all industries.
We offer an extensive range of Xerox products from office printers, copiers and multifunction devices through to digital printing presses, wide format printers and scanners for production environments.
In addition to hardware, we bring you the latest and most innovative software solutions from market leading suppliers to help you get more from your hardware investment – as well as transitioning you to a paperless or digitally-led environment.
Our expertise is reflected in the industry awards we have received - Xenith are the most awarded Xerox Managed Print Service Partner since the launch of the program in 2010, holding the title for 7 consecutive years. This is especially impressive when you consider that Xerox themselves are consistently recognised as the global leaders in Managed Print Services.
Search our range of hardware and software, or have a look at our award winning end to end service - MPS Plus.
Xenith’s mission is to be the most highly recommended provider of paper & digital document services by:
- Truly caring about our customers and delivering outstanding customer service
- Providing personal, proactive account management to ensure that our solutions evolve at the same pace as our customers’ changing needs
- Delivering real business benefits to our customers by transforming the way they work
- We never do it “just because it’s the way it’s always been done.”
- We care about our customers and do whatever it takes to ensure customer success.
- We believe in acting with integrity - towards customers and employees.
- We expect much from each other, but are quick to recognise those contributing highly. Personal development and growing people within the business is a key aspect of our culture.
- We care about contributing to a nice place to work with nice people – a place where we all succeed and have fun along the way.