In this 4th short interview video, Andy talks about the role of business leaders and what they need to do to bring about change during this challenging time:
- To look across the organisation, talk to people and find out how they want to work in the new normal.
- Look at ways to support these workers, implement the changes they want to see.
- Only 19% of in house legal felt they were in a good position to take on enterprise digital transformation according to Gartner.
- KPMG says 85% of businesses said they have a 2-year window to digitally transform.
- What was essential then is critical now - McKinsey states those who transform are 23% more likely to attract new customers. This makes sense because when manual processes are automated, they can be quicker, more efficient and more profitable.
- McKinsey also states you are 6 times more likely to retain the customers, and 19 times more likely to be profitable as a result of digital transformation.