Ensuring physical documents are secure
If your current concern is:
- Protection from breaches
- Visibility and accountability
PaperCut MF supports end-to-end encryption on the network. That means not just at the printer, but security from the user’s device to the print server, the print server to the printer, and the printer to the user’s hand. Documents are protected at every stage.
PaperCut MF retains audit reports, logs, and archives of all transactions that have occurred in the system, so you always have control to view the exact document that was printed.
Allows you to
Job ticketing for centralised printing and handling remote workersCurrent challenges
- No easy way to charge for jobs back to internal accounts
- Delays in cost recovery
- Tracking jobs is complicated as they come in from many different sources and need to be collated in a spreadsheet and manually updated
- End user experience is poor, and uptake is low
- This means that operators need more time collecting extra information about the order and/or correcting incorrect orders